1. Are you a licensed day care?
Yes. We are licensed by the state.
2. What are your hours of operation?
Monday-Friday from 7:30am to 5pm
3. Do you dispense medication?
No. We do not.
4. Do you provide Meals?
Yes, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks are provided in the morning and afternoon.
5. Do I provide the diapers and wipes for my child?
Parents provide the diapers and wipes.
6. When is fee due?
Fee is due every Monday before 5pm.
7. Do you accept ACD?
Yes. We also accept Cash or personal check for weekly payments. Checks must be made out to Star Student GFDC INC.
8. Does my child have to be potty trained?
No, we do not require the children to be potty trained to begin our daycare program.
9. Do you offer full and part time Enrollment?
Yes, full time is 4/5 days per week. Part time is broken into 2 days or 3 days. Call us to discuss your options
10. Do you have references?
Yes, references are provided upon request.
11. What do I do if I am interested?
Call us to set up an appointment. You will need to have the following information:
•Child’s age •Start Date •ACD Eligibility